Creamy, vegan, garlic salad dressing or dip
Yield: 2½ cups
Time: 5 minutes
- ½ c – 1¼ c non-dairy milk*
- 12 oz firm silken tofu, drained
- ¼ c lemon or lime juice
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1 T Bragg Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 2 T fresh herbs, such as basil, dill, oregano, tarragon (optional)
- dash of pepper
Place everything in the blender and purée until smooth.
* Use ½ c to make a thick, creamy garlic dip, or up to 1¼ c to make a pourable dressing.
This recipe for creamy garlic dressing is from Vegetarian Magic At the Regency House Spa, by John B. Nowakowski – read my review.